GC Home | Register |
Town | Info
- Fold satin or other ribbon in half at
a 90° angle.
- Fold ribbon back upon itself,
maintaining 90° angles.
- Fold bottom length of ribbon up,
crossing over first length of ribbon.
- Continue folding in third criss-cross
manner until you near the end of your ribbon, keeping the
folded ribbon taught between your thumb and forefinger.
- While holding the ends of the ribbon
tightly, release the folded ribbon. You should see an
accordion shape like the one shown.
- Gently pull the one end of the ribbon.
Watch the ribbon swirl around, and stop pulling when you
achieve the desired size and shape of rose. Tie off the
base of the rose with strong thread, leaving a length of
thread to sew the ribbon to your work.
information on Victorian Pleasures
Back to the Get Creative!
Back to Meet the Get