GC Home | Register |
Town | Info
Reprinted Courtesy of
"Tulle Tales" and Falk Industries
A no-sew, no-glue fun project that
even the beginner crafter can make!
- 6" X 12 yards Hunter Green Tulle
with Gold Sparkles*
- 6" X 12 yards Hunter Green Plain
- 6" X 6 yards Red Tulle with Gold
- 6" X 6 yards Red Plain Tulle*
- 1 Wire Coat Hanger
- Optional -- wire-edged ribbon,
- Shape wire hanger into circle by
bending and forming between your hands. Leave hook at top
- Cut all the 6" tulle and tulle
with gold sparkles into 6" strips.
- Starting at the top of the wreath,
take a piece of hunter green tulle, gather it and tie it
to the coat hanger with an overhand knot so that the
hanger passes through the center of the knot and the knot
is near the center of the stip of tulle. Pull the knot
- Now take a piece of hunter green tulle
with gold sparkles and tie in the same manner and push it
next to the strip of hunter tulle that you just tied.
Alternate between the hunter tulle and the hunter tulle
with sparkles for 10 strips.
- Switch to the red tulle and tie to the
hanger in the same way, alternating between the red tulle
and the red tulle with sparkles for 6 strips. Then switch
back to the hunter green tulle.
- Repeat the above steps until the
entire hanger is full. You may now fluff out the tulle
and cut any uneven strips, if desired.
- A bow may be tied at the top of the
wreath using wire-edge ribbon or the wreath can be
decorated using ornaments, pinecones, etc.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND
* Ask for these Falk
Industries Products at your local craft supply store.
Reprinted courtesy of
Tulle Tales, PO Box 690, Prince Street Station, NY, NY 10012
Back to the Get Creative! Conference Center
Back to Meet the Get Creative! Experts